Sunday, October 26, 2014

Istation at Home

I realized after speaking with a parent today that some of you guys did not know that you could download the reading program that we use at school at home. Please in no way are you required by anyway to download and use the program. I just want you guys to have access to it and know that it is available in case you would like to. The kids enjoy it too!

All you need to do is google Istation. Click on the Download Istation link and follow the directions. I sent out an email with a step by step, but I cant attach the document on here sorry guys. 

Let me know if this helps, if its something you are going to try, if you need anything more from me. I will help in anyway I can !!  You can leave a comment on my blog too! If you want.

Mrs. Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment